Events this month in Scotland - and big news!

James Baster

Nov 4, 2019, 5:46:07 AM11/4/19
to techm...@googlegroups.com

This months events come with big news: in the future Sheffield Digital will be looking after Open Tech Calendar.

They will continue to run it as an Open Data and Open Source community project - for more see our blog.

A special thanks to TechMeetup - Open Tech Calendar came out of my work at TechMeetup many years ago, and it’s great to see it grow. Thanks for all the support over the last 7+ years - I look forward to seeing what the next 7 years brings!

(And excuse this email being a few days late!)

See you at an event soon,
James

Browse events in: Aberdeen   Edinburgh   Glasgow   Inverness   Stirling

Fri 8th
Sat 9th
Fri 15th
Sun 17th