TechMeetup Stirling Hack The Box: Gamified hacking by Rab McLay, 5th July 18:30

Douglas McCallum

Jun 29, 2022, 6:15:13 PM6/29/22
to Tech Meetup

This month we are having a talk by Rab McLay about Hack the Box, Hack The Box is a massive hacking playground, and infosec community of over 1.1m platform members who learn, hack, play, exchange ideas and methodologies.

We will be in the back room, there will be a sign on the door, of The Curly Coo Bar in Barton Street Stirling from 6:30, with the talk scheduled to start at 7pm. Afterwards some of us will be going for food, all are welcome to join.

There is no level of experience needed to attend TechMeetup events, just an interest in technical things.

The fun starts at 18:30, with the talk starting about 19:00. Afterwards we will be having a meal somewhere close by in Stirling,