Coworking Desk Opening at Evergreen Studios, Edinburgh

Rory G

Oct 25, 2019, 11:39:30 AM10/25/19
to Tech Meetup
Hi tech people,

If you fancy coworking alongside myself and other good people there's a desk opening at Evergreen Studios.

Here's some info ─

Currently on offer is a very affordable full-time big desk with secure 24/7 access and bills included. Monthly fee includes:

• A full-time desk for you to personalise
• Meeting room with online booking system
• Fast WiFi (70Mb/s VDSL)
• Shared VoIP telephones (free calls to UK mobiles/landlines)
• A3/A4 colour printer
• A4 paper included
• A4 scanner
• A1 print drawer and bookshelves
• Registration of your business at EH1 address
• Tea, coffee and milk included
• Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, coffeemakers (aeropress / French caffetiere)
• Biscuits, Chocolates (our members and us bring these)
• Herbal tea (our members and us bring these)
• Discounts available in cafe's around the area (we negotiate these for our members)

At Evergreen Studio you will be joined by 7 creative and considerate freelancers working across the fields of architecture, film-making, copywriting and editing, design, web development and education. Our co-working space is the ideal size for collaborating and having a chat, yet also the ideal space to get work done.

Apologies if this seems a bit ad-spammy but the Evergreen management don't take profit/dividends and I'd like to keep the place populated & vibrant.

x peace

@digitalWestie