Events in Scotland this month

4 vues

James Baster

non lue,
30 nov. 2019, 15:39:1230/11/2019
à Tech Meetup
Hello, and welcome to a slightly different format :-)

Open Tech Calendar is in the middle of moving over to Sheffield Digital and my email sending thing is a bit broken - but I'll try and fix something nicer for the future :-) If your interested in helping out, Sheffield Digital will be reaching out to the community soon - watch out for that and get in touch with them! Here's the original announcement on all this: https://blog.opentechcalendar.co.uk/2019/11/04/sheffield-digital-will-run-the-calendar/

See you at an event soon,
James

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur