innovative stuff in Baltimore

Amy Dusto

Feb 16, 2011, 7:32:35 PM2/16/11
to techinb...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Those of you who know me probably know I'm a writer very interested in Baltimore's tech scene. Right now I'm researching the best innovations in town -- there are all sorts of groups and organizations doing cool things, I know, but what are the freshest, most up-and-coming of all?

If you are involved in some new project or city program that is bringing progress to Baltimore, I'd like to hear about it. Please email me Amy DOT Dusto AT gmail . If it's happening, this group is probably on top of it, and I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Amy Dusto

Brian Sierakowski

Feb 17, 2011, 10:07:27 AM2/17/11
to TechinBaltimore
Hey Amy,

You may want to also post this on the Baltimore Tech facebook group if
you haven't already, traffic seems to be shifting over there :).

-B