Tech Meet and Share

Brian Sierakowski

Mar 8, 2011, 12:47:45 PM3/8/11
to TechinBaltimore
*Cross posting, sorry for the noise!*

Wanted to make sure everyone knows about an event I'm doing the first
of every month with Paypal called Tech Meet and Share. It's a free
event where we get together with a bunch of notable techies in various
fields to discuss the more hands on aspects of technology.

In the past we've had one of the technical guys from Zynga discuss how
they manage to push code 5 days a week at scale, we had a talk on how
various crowdsourcing sites work for creating code, and next month
we'll have Todd Marks from MindGrub talk about the convergence of
humans and computers.

Would love to see everyone there, if you want to come register here:
http://www.gbtechcouncil.org/Programs/Tech-Meet-and-Share.aspx