Know any revolutionaries?

Hanscom

Jan 25, 2011, 4:12:55 PM1/25/11
to TechinBaltimore
Good people:

Greg Hanscom here, editor at Urbanite magazine. I'm looking for some
help. In our March issue, we're planning to profile a small group of
people in the Baltimore area who are "changing paradigms." To give you
a sense of what we're after, our list so far includes a woman who has
developed a system for retooling the way that public agencies do
business, and a revolutionary thinker on all things related to health
care. These people are not only translating ideas into action, but
shifting the way we think about the worlds of science and technology,
arts and culture, public policy and government, urban youth, and other
issues central to the city.

I thought you all might have some ideas about technology-types who are
doing revolutionary work. I'd love to identify some people who haven't
gotten much press already. Anyone come to mind? I'm trying to nail
down our final list of 6-8 people this week, so let me know!

Thanks all.

Greg Hanscom
Editor in Chief
Urbanite