Headphones for Learers

Dave Winter

Jun 12, 2024, 9:16:07 PMJun 12
to Techies for schools
Kia ora koutou

We have had few questions come up about storage of school owned headphones and which ones represent a good product / cost / durability / balance.

Maybe not the classic techies question and interested if the group had anything to offer ? would love to hear it.

also - anyone going to ISTE - Denver next week?

Thanks in advance

Matt Strickland

Jun 13, 2024, 7:39:40 PMJun 13
to Techies for schools
We just use one of those over the door style shoe organisers since we tend to use school owned headphones in a part-lab for media studies etc.
Most students bring their own though if they have their own device.

Matt

Dave Winter

Jun 17, 2024, 5:55:31 AMJun 17
to Techies for schools
Thanks Matt

We appreciate your advice and I like the shoe storage unit.

We are gathering feedback on the different headphone
choices for school owned sets.
We have a number of classes in our network where young learners use a school owned iPad
or learner owned devices where the school provides backup access.

Will feedback here what we find.

Thanks

Dave Winter

Jun 17, 2024, 11:49:36 PMJun 17
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt

We appreciate your advice and I like the shoe storage unit.

We are gathering feedback on the different headphone
choices for school owned sets.
We have a number of classes in our network where young learners use a school owned iPad
or learner owned devices where the school provides backup access.

Will feedback here what we find.

Thanks

Dave Winter - Book a meeting with me

Network Delivery Manager - Kaiwhakahaere o Manaiakalani  Mobile: +64 0211769425 | Email: dave....@manaiakalani.org

Message has been deleted

Micheal Stoodley

Jun 19, 2024, 1:52:13 AMJun 19
to Techies for schools
Put together by our hard tech teacher and the property manager.
ssunnamed.jpg
Message has been deleted