Wireless Co2 monitoring

Barbara Gregan

Jun 23, 2024, 6:01:33 PMJun 23
to Techies for schools

Kia ora

This might be questions for property staff but i am interested to know if your school monitors Co2 levels wirelessly or your property team are using the Aranet 4 that the Ministry had sent out during covid.   We have a few of the Aranets and our property staff manually collect data fortnightly/monthly so can be a number of hours.  There seems to be quite a few options now to record and monitor  wirelessly but are quite pricey.

Thanks
Barb

Craig Knights

Jun 23, 2024, 6:33:01 PMJun 23
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com
I use smartlife aka tuya at home for radiator and boiler controls and temperature logging

Pretty sure they will have C02 sensors available.

I'll have a look and see if they do..

Craig Knights

Jun 23, 2024, 6:36:49 PMJun 23
to techies-f...@googlegroups.com