Raja Software Labs is looking for the students from testing who are ready to work as a developer/ Tester | Tech Bodhi DST Students | Apply now | Interview drive to be scheduled on saturday Or Monday |

Tech Bodhi

Oct 5, 2018, 5:11:57 AM10/5/18
to Tech Bodhi - IT training with Placements

Tech Bodhi is an IT training company based in Pune – Provides excellent trainings and Placement

Tech BodhIt’s not just about Quality training. It’s about progress. A platform that allows you to take control of your career by learning the right skills at the right time. Test your skills. Learn something new. Get Expert Consulting Career Advisory Team Tech Bodhi Solutions … is a software development, training, placement and consulting services organization based in Pune. Tech Bodhi has the sole objective of offering quality education and placement assistance in the IT stream at the most

PLEASE READ REQUIREMENT & APPLY

Raja Software Labs is looking for the students from testing who are ready to work as a developer/ Tester

Candidate should be good at programming logic or students from testing who are ready to work in Developer Role.

We are looking for talented and motivated people to join our team in Raja Software Labs (Pune) who can hit the ground running and be part of our next phase of company growth and development.

Raja Software Labs (RSL) is a software development consultancy focused on mobile technologies. We are a core technology company where everyone in the organization is hands-on. If candidates are passionate about technology, eager to learn and have a meaningful impact shipping products to millions of end users, then RSL is the place.

Skills:
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Willingness to Learn New Technologies
- We believe in delivering each product with top-quality and we value below essentials in the candidate to achieve this:
a. Passion for quality and Persistence
b. Self-motivated and eager to learn.
c. Attention to Detail
- Candidates with prior experience with programming (Automation or Development) will be given extra consideration. But all candidates with a strong grasp of logical reasoning will be viewed favorably.

Responsibilities:
- You will be provided the necessary training and mentoring to be onboarded on one of the streams RSL works in which are Android, iOS or Web.
- Once you are part of the core development team, your main responsibility is to design and build applications for the mobile/web platforms. You will need to collaborate with the team to design and ship new features with top-quality.
- We provide a sandbox to experiment and trust you to work through issues and deliver. You own a module end-to-end from concept to delivery.
- You should ensure the performance and responsiveness of applications
- Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact – take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module, manage a team.
- Stay up-to-date with technical trends and suggest solutions.

Thank You,

To Apply  ->

Fill the Form below in link MAIL YOUR UPDATED RESUME HERE

techbodhi.co.in@gmail

With Subject "QA MANUAL AUTOMATION FRESHER FOR RAJA SOFTWARE"

Choose Correct option While filling the form

To Get More Requirements on Java,Testing,.Net, Android, PHP,Automation,CCNA & More

Join Our Google Group...

https://goo.gl/3iUHUU

Join Our Google Group... Soon Job posting will be available only on Google Group

Facebook

https://sites.google.com/view/techbodhi/home

Trainers Can Apply here ( who have passion for training sharing their knowledge )

https://sites.google.com/view/techbodhi/careers