Truman Tech Listserv...

Dan Birdwhistell

May 14, 2013, 3:17:49 PM5/14/13
to tech_...@googlegroups.com
welcome to the tech news/tools listserv everyone!

Figured I'd start by sharing something I just saw on FB:  http://i.imgur.com/KHtoKFa.png.  This is an ad run by Chris Coons's office and directs here:  http://tools.chriscoons.com/page/s/adsnatoverturndomafb.

Pretty effective use of FB ads, I'd say.  Depending on the population he's targeting, I'd suspect that he's paying around $0.25 per click and getting about 20% sign-up conversion to his site.

Dan Tuttle

May 14, 2013, 3:41:34 PM5/14/13
to Dan Birdwhistell, tech_...@googlegroups.com
Let me add another gift.

A month or so ago I put together a compendium of productivity tricks for the MS office suite and various useful online tools. You can find and add to it at tinyurl.com/weareproductive

Enjoy,
dan (az '06)

Rebecca Coelius

May 14, 2013, 3:51:30 PM5/14/13
to Dan Birdwhistell, tech_...@googlegroups.com
My husband's company Triggit counts facebook as a primary client. The click through and final transaction rate is insanely high as compared to other online real estate, especially if they use even basic dynamic creative. We used facebook for a friend's run for state Senate, I can't claim that's why she won but it was without a doubt the best investment of campaign ad dollars.

Rebecca Mitchell Coelius, MD
Medical Officer for Innovation, ONC Office of Science and Technology

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Dan Birdwhistell <danbird...@gmail.com> wrote:

Saul Garlick

May 14, 2013, 7:49:52 PM5/14/13
to Dan Birdwhistell, tech_...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know of GREAT online corporate training companies?

Saul Garlick
(303) 908-6730