Appropedia IRC chat 20 hrs from now

Chris Watkins

Oct 25, 2010, 1:11:04 PM10/25/10
to Appropedia community, Tech for Sustainability Wikis
Appropedia chat happening in IRC, 20 hrs from now (less a few minutes).

There should be at least two of us in the channel (Jason and I) and we plan to talk about management/admin stuff, Tuesday every week. That might include strategy options for improving the site, tech issues, fundraising... you name it. If you want to be a part of it, it's an open chat, so drop in. I plan to be on for at least for 45 min.

TIME: by my calculations, that's 3pm UTC (London without daylight saving), or 6am California time, or 8pm Jakarta time.

HOW TO LOGON:

If your browser recognizes this, it should be easy (but it probably won't):  irc://freenode/appropedia

Otherwise follow the instructions at: Appropedia:IRC

Looking forward to chatting with you! If that time doesn't work for you, hold on for other times, to be announced.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia