Fwd: Thank You for Registering for rideATAXIA Dallas

Mike K.

Jan 23, 2020, 3:39:54 PM1/23/20
to Team Superior Superior Group
For any of you that know Jay Prine, it's his fault I'm signed up for this ride.  I've actually been wanting to do this for a couple of years now.

Anyway, the ride is March 28th in Denton, TX.  $45 to sign up, no fundraising minimum (which is great for us non-fundraisers).  I set a $55 goal, paid $100 and I'm done except for enjoying the ride.  The longest is 50 miles, which is what I signed up for.

Sponsored by Outback Steakhouse with lunch at the end.

https://secure2.convio.net/fara/site/TR?fr_id=1621&pg=entry