Emails

Mike K.

Sep 13, 2021, 6:50:56 PM9/13/21
to Team Superior Superior Group
FYI, if you're sending info out to the Team Superior group, save and use this email.  There are folks here who would love to be included in what's happening now, and you're better equipped to provide that info than I am right now.

All the best to each of you.

--
Mike K.
     -Leave it better than you found it.

tomror...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 9:11:32 AM9/14/21
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

I am looking for persons interested in purchasing Thom Inman’s R1100 RT BMW motorcycle.  Pictures available upon request.  Milage 44,418 miles.

Ronnie Howell Personal

Sep 27, 2021, 11:17:11 AM9/27/21
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
There is still a group of us riding Monday nights from TCC to NSU at 6:00.  All are welcome to join.  Some nights there are only about four of us.  Other nights we have more like 15.  We always try to make it fun.  It is starting to get dark early so lights are becoming necessary, but the break in the heat is well worth it.  Come out and join in.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 13, 2021, at 5:50 PM, Mike K. <mikno...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike Knowles

Sep 27, 2021, 12:13:04 PM9/27/21
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ronnie.

On Sep 27, 2021, at 10:17 AM, Ronnie Howell Personal <ronnie....@gmail.com> wrote:

There is still a group of us riding Monday nights from TCC to NSU at 6:00.  All are welcome to join.  Some nights there are only about four of us.  Other nights we have more like 15.  We always try to make it fun.  It is starting to get dark early so lights are becoming necessary, but the break in the heat is well worth it.  Come out and join in.

tomror...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 10:44:50 AM9/28/21
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Love to join you, but my age has slowed me down.  Also, I am involved in a Men’s group on Monday evenings at Arrow Heights Baptist Church; let me know if you would like more information.

Ride on!!!  Safely!  Tom R.