Checking in

Billie Knowles

Apr 15, 2020, 3:56:20 PM4/15/20
to Team Superior (TeamSuperior@googlegroups.com)

Hi Friends,

I thought I would check in and see how everyone’s doing?  Mike and I are working and practicing our social distancing.

Please check in and stay safe!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

Superior Logo_Email Signatures

6959 E. 12th St | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Direct: 918.513.8456 | Main: 918.835.3777

Bil...@Superlinen.com | superlinen.com

Cyndi Neff

Apr 15, 2020, 3:59:13 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billie
I’m glad you and Mike are staying safe! I’m ready for life to get back to normal!

Mike Potter

Apr 15, 2020, 4:05:08 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Lisa and I are working from home
Here is our view each morning
West Bank trail north end

Mike Potter

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 2:56 PM Billie Knowles <bil...@superlinen.com> wrote:

Hi Friends,

I thought I would check in and see how everyone’s doing?  Mike and I are working and practicing our social distancing.

Please check in and stay safe!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

<image001.jpg>

6959 E. 12th St | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Direct: 918.513.8456 | Main: 918.835.3777

Bil...@Superlinen.com | superlinen.com

Anthony Diaz

Apr 15, 2020, 4:16:45 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Been working from home for 15 years, and dealt with anxiety/depression for decades. It's like I was made for this moment! Lol

-Tony

Neal Singletary

Apr 15, 2020, 4:33:33 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

I’m doing ok. I need people and active interaction, so I screaming on the inside (and sometimes outside) for life to return to normal. I need Dead Armadillo beer and a Drillers game stat!

Otherwise I’m doing just dandy.

Glad y’all are doing good!

Neal

Jeremiah Grant

Apr 15, 2020, 4:50:41 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Still walking and delivering mail........thankful stimulus money is arriving so now I can start delivering packages!!!! No really! Ready for the gym to open and ready for a road trip to Tulsa.

Jeremiah Grant

tomror...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 5:28:16 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Like Tony, working from home is normal, except I cannot get out there and do “Cold Call” or scheduled sales calls face to face.  Riding my bike a bit, even running errands as to the Post Office.  Walking more.

AND: The older I get the later early morning comes 😊

Tom

Regina Johnston

Apr 15, 2020, 6:35:30 PM4/15/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Despite the craziness, feeling very blessed!
My family is well, no furlough, still have a job!

Sent from my iPhone

Robyn Robinson

Michelle Bickle

Apr 16, 2020, 12:19:43 PM4/16/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billie!

Staying very busy with work (from home), so it doesn’t feel too much different than the norm. I don’t miss the drive back and forth to work, that’s for sure!!

Tell Michael I said hello!

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2020, at 2:56 PM, Billie Knowles <bil...@superlinen.com> wrote:

Hi Friends,

I thought I would check in and see how everyone’s doing?  Mike and I are working and practicing our social distancing.

Please check in and stay safe!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

<image001.jpg>

6959 E. 12th St | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Direct: 918.513.8456 | Main: 918.835.3777

Bil...@Superlinen.com | superlinen.com

Stephen Rubino

Apr 16, 2020, 12:22:20 PM4/16/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Brenda and I have been deemed "essential" so we are both still going into the office and working as normal.

Hope everyone stays safe.

Steve

Patricia Prine

Apr 16, 2020, 7:00:30 PM4/16/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Missing you all!
I have been able to put in 1-2 indoor rides in per week, so be inspired by that and do the same or more! Stay safe friends.

Jay
--
Patricia Prine

Lancy Pitts

Apr 17, 2020, 12:27:19 AM4/17/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
I am working from home for now and trying to get at least one bicycle ride in weekly.

Lancy Pitts
<><><><><><><><><><>

pgnflyr pgnflyr

Apr 18, 2020, 12:00:18 AM4/18/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Doing OK. Just doing the service call thing.....Miss you guys!!

--
wp1562.jpg

Amy Alley

Apr 18, 2020, 8:58:16 PM4/18/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Happy Saturday!

James and I are going to work and practicing social distancing as much as possible.   If anyone needs anything please let us know be glad to help!

Stay safe out there.

Amy Alley

On Apr 15, 2020, at 2:56 PM, Billie Knowles <bil...@superlinen.com> wrote:

Hi Friends,

I thought I would check in and see how everyone’s doing?  Mike and I are working and practicing our social distancing.

Please check in and stay safe!

Billie

Billie Knowles

Director, Finance and Accounting

<image001.jpg>

6959 E. 12th St | Tulsa, OK | 74112

Direct: 918.513.8456 | Main: 918.835.3777

Bil...@Superlinen.com | superlinen.com

Terry Bridwell

Apr 21, 2020, 11:28:12 AM4/21/20
to Team Superior Superior Group
Working from home, sneak out for a ride here an there. but doing ok.