Looking to borrow some pneumatic pistons

Ryan Griggs

Jan 8, 2014, 1:35:10 PM1/8/14
to teamsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, hope build season is going well.

Team 2485, the W.A.R. Lords, is trying to prototype a pneumatic shooter, but we are short on the pistons we'd like to try. If anyone has a pneumatic cylinders with 3/4 inch inner bore and a 12 inch stroke we could burrow, even for just a few days, it would be much appreciated. We are looking for 3 such cylinders. Furthermore, we would be happy to share the results we gather from the prototype we build with the parts you lend us. Thanks in advance to any that can help.

Good Luck All and Go FIRST!

--
~~~~~
Mr. Ryan Griggs