Robotics Employment Opportunity

Sandra Hodge

May 10, 2013, 1:33:57 AM5/10/13
to Teamsandiego, smro...@gmail.com, bpe...@smartmindsrobotics.com
Dear Fellow Colleagues, Friends, and College Students!
One of our incredible FLL elementary school coaches, Mr. Baltazar Perez, has some great job opportunities for robotics enthusiasts to work as instructors for elementary school children.  If this opporutnity calls to your heart, then feel free to read the email below and contact Mr. Perez.  He is amazing!

You are the best,
Sandra Hodge