Our team is putting on a hackathon.

Ryan Griggs

Dec 13, 2015, 1:02:32 PM12/13/15
to Team San Diego FIRST Robotics Coalition
Hello everyone!
          I haven't used this resources in a while, but thought it might be the best way to let you and your teams know that Team 2485, the Francis Parker W.A.R. Lords, are looking to put on a hackathon on 12/19. We are making a last push on registration for it.
We are trying to solidify participation numbers so that we can prepare facilities and meals. We have set the deadline for registration toTuesday, December 15th night.
You can use this link to register: http://goo.gl/forms/0cTMdqE4Js
Information for the hackathon can be found here: http://hacktothefuture.team2485.org
         Thanks for your time and HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!

--
~~~~~
Mr. Ryan Griggs