Lights, Camera, Education! White House Opportunity!

Sandra Hodge

Jan 2, 2014, 11:04:40 AM1/2/14
to teamsandiego
The White House
Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lights, Camera, Education!

Are you a student filmmaker?  Know someone who is?

We want your help.

If you're  a student, we want you to make a short film -- and have the chance to show it right here at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the first-ever White Hou9se Student Film Festival.  If you're a parent or a friend, pass this on to a student you know.

The topic?  Technology in classrooms.  There's huge power in what technology can do for education -- from taking a course online, to collaborating with students from across the country (or the world!).

We're looking for awesome student filmmakers to show the power of technology in classrooms in a short film.

If that sounds like you -- or someone you know -- go to WhiteHouse.gov/Film-Festival and find out how you can participate. [ http://www.whitehouse.gov/filmfestival?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email277-text1&utm_campaign=filmfest ]*

But hurry!  You've only got until January 29th to send in your submission.  So if it's going to get "two thumbs up," you'd better start now.

*Not a K-12 student?  Forward this to someone who is.*

Stay Connected

The Unfolding Dream Continues!
Sandra Hodge
PR Mentor