I need resources

Digel, Dylan C.

Oct 26, 2015, 8:06:56 PM10/26/15
to [Team Lessig Volunteers], teamles...@googlegroups.com
I am doing research in preparation for my trip to the DNC offices next week.

I am trying to collect EVERY poll that has gone out since Larry announced his candidacy as well as the results of all the polls the campaign has done.

If you have access to any of this information could you please share it with me or direct me to it?  So far I only have the New York Times/CBS poll and the Western Strategies poll that was sent to us recently.

-Dylan

Jonathan Rudenberg

Oct 26, 2015, 9:19:00 PM10/26/15
to Digel, Dylan C., [Team Lessig Volunteers], teamles...@googlegroups.com