Loomio - the easiest way to make decisions together

Barry Rafkind

Aug 22, 2015, 10:28:50 PM8/22/15
to teamlessigtech
Any thoughts on using something like Loomio for this campaign?

Aaron Lifshin

Aug 22, 2015, 10:53:42 PM8/22/15
to teamlessigtech
I'm always a bit cautious about overproliferating tools and places where people communicate.

At the moment, the campaign is using
  Google Docs and Dropbox for collaboration and document sharing
  Google Groups for team communication
  Slack for realtime communication
  Asana for issue tracking
and
  GitHub issues for opensource contributor issue tracking
(the issue trackers are under discussion)

Until there is a compelling need to add more tools (like, people are trying to communicate and having a struggle) I will resist adding more tools.

The same goes for technologies in the tech stack.

The most important reason for this policy is that we need to remain as inclusive as possible, and minimize the number of tools, technologies and channels that a new volunteer needs to come up to speed with.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Barry Rafkind <barry....@gmail.com> wrote:
Any thoughts on using something like Loomio for this campaign?

Naushard Cader

Oct 25, 2015, 4:49:50 PM10/25/15
to teamlessigtech
Are we utilizing Loomio?