Re: {TL Tech} Support Lessig 2016 iOS App

Vince Wallace

Sep 22, 2015, 1:49:46 PM9/22/15
to Pete, teamlessigtech
Looks good.  This is the first time I've ever been genuinely jealous of iPhone users.  Any plans for a web app maybe?

Vince

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Pete <pe...@discoverfirefly.com> wrote:
Hi guys, I'm Pete and new to the Lessig Tech group. I had a pretty quiet Sunday, as you can see here: http://twitter.com/d1g1_

I had about 24 hours to work on something over the weekend, so I chose to create a simple iOS app to show support for Lessig 2016. I have all major components working together and the design and implementation is ~80%. Check it out here:

There's still a bit of work to be done. If 80/20 holds true, I'll probably need ~4 days to finalize assets, filters, copy, app icon, etc.

There are plenty of other logistics to work through: Lessig Github, Lessig Apple Developer account, App Store metadata, copy, additional "filters", brand and marketing messaging, etc. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you think!

Cheers -

Vince Wallace
Lessig 2016 Volunteer Outreach

Paid for by Lessig2016.us

Allen Schober

Sep 22, 2015, 1:55:27 PM9/22/15
to Vince Wallace, Pete, teamlessigtech
Looks like a great starting point for the Lessig native apps where other functionality can be added moving forward. I believe a volunteer/canvassing map and backend to suggest addresses to visit and store notes was mentioned at one point. I would be interested in seeing this on GitHub and building on top of it.

-Allen