10/19 CEA Google Hangout with Finnur Magnusson - Icelandic Constitution Crowdsourcing

Bruce Skarin

Oct 14, 2015, 2:09:28 PM10/14/15
to teamlessigtech
Greetings,

For those interested in the tech side of crowdsourcing the CEA we have a meeting scheduled for Monday 10/19 at 1PM EST with Finnur to get a brain dump of everything they learned from crowdsourcing Iceland's new constitution.

If you would like to join, please let me know and I'll add you to a calendar invite that will include hangout link for the meeting.

Thanks!

-Bruce

Bruce Skarin

Oct 19, 2015, 11:32:31 AM10/19/15
to teamlessigtech

Thanks to all the folks joining in on this today. We've moved to uber to provide a phone line and handle the larger group:

https://www.uberconference.com/team-lessig-tech
Optional dial in number: 415-805-6285

I also just wanted to provide a little guidance on how we get the most out of Finnur's time in case anyone else decides to join in. On calling in. please mute yourself whenever you aren't wanting to ask a question. On the discussion, the primary goal is to get as much advice as we can on the process and tech we should use for trying to crowdsource the CEA. As such, please try to focus on questions and save suggestions mostly for follow-up discussions.

Thanks!

Bruce