Fwd: Getting Twitter-verified

Aaron Lifshin

Sep 13, 2015, 2:56:02 PM9/13/15
to teamlessigtech
Anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hey guys,

Do either of you have contacts at Twitter? Our Facebook page is now verified, but the Twitter account remains unverified.

There is no online process for doing it -- as in most things, it's best to know someone!

Barry Rafkind

Sep 13, 2015, 2:59:01 PM9/13/15
to Aaron Lifshin, teamlessigtech
Per https://support.twitter.com/articles/119135 :

What kinds of accounts get verified?

Twitter verifies accounts on an ongoing basis to make it easier for users to find who they're looking for. We concentrate on highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business and other key interest areas. We are constantly updating our requirements for verification. Note, verification does not factor in follower count or Tweet count.

We do not accept requests for verification from the general public. If you fall under one of the above categories and your Twitter account meets our qualifications for verification, we may contact you in the future.

Why hasn't my account been verified?

If you think you meet the criteria for verification and have not yet received a badge, please be patient. We are working within key interest areas to verify accounts that are sought after by other Twitter users. We don't accept verification requests from the general public, but we encourage you to continue using Twitter in a meaningful way, and you may be verified in the future. Please note that follower count is not a factor in determining whether an account meets our criteria for verification.

Besides verification, how can I show my account is authentic?

Linking to your Twitter profile from an official website is the easiest way to confirm the authenticity of your Twitter account. Including Twitter's follow button on your webpage is the absolute best way to do this. Click here to learn how. Or, visit all help articles about linking to your Twitter account from your blog or website here.

Manuel Hurtado

Sep 13, 2015, 3:05:45 PM9/13/15
to teamlessigtech
Suggestion:

Tweet a direct message from @Lessig verified account to @Verified requesting having @Lessig2016 verified.

By the way, please create @CEA2017 thanks

Manuel Hurtado

Sep 15, 2015, 6:55:30 PM9/15/15
to teamlessigtech
Hey

New FB app for Social Media Management

It's like a fb verified meets periscope...