Re: {TL Tech} Open Source Wordpress Plugin for LessigForPresident.com

Barry Rafkind

Sep 7, 2015, 9:21:52 PM9/7/15
to teamlessigtech
correcting the domain name in the subject :-)

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 9:20 PM, Barry Rafkind <barry....@gmail.com> wrote:
Aaron said earlier today "The website itself is a wordpress site (for speed of development), and because it stores pages in DB, I have not found a good way to open source it."

How about using a WP plugin for Git like Revisr ?

Barry Rafkind

Sep 12, 2015, 10:03:53 AM9/12/15
to teamlessigtech
chirp