Re: {TL Tech} mailer-daemon

Message has been deleted

Aaron Lifshin

Sep 13, 2015, 2:33:58 PM9/13/15
to Manuel Hurtado, teamlessigtech
Manuel,

Where did you see/get that email address?  It is not a campaign address, and if we are displaying it somewhere, that need to be changed.

Thanks,

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Manuel Hurtado <mahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Officials

FYI I just emailed         in...@lessig2016.us

and received

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain lessig2016.us by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c0a::1a].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596 h70si1990923vkc.19 - gsmtp

I case that anyone is curious about what I wrote:

Hey INFO

Here is Manuel, I'm volunteering at TL Social (among other groups).

As an active connected netizen, I've seen that a lot of persons like me (non U.S. citizens, non residents, may or maybe not based in U.S. soil-air-water) have expressed they desire to contribute in the campaign. The "Democrats Abroad" in the website should be re-branded as Global Volunteers (or so) and relocate it below the National Volunteers Section so people in the internet can see and be encouraged to participate -as I did-.

I think it's time to revaluate how the google groups are divided (swarmwise the recommendation is max 7 groups)

My proposal is keeping the current state (state & territories division) but that anyhow (ask TL tech) a person that enters i.e. NH group gets also included in EAST COAST group.

It's time for the officials (remember the swarmwise size? is to keep someone connected with the base) to start monitoring the google groups an help coordinate efforts (I've seen similar discussions in social/creative/tech that by internet nature are related)

Saludos

P.s. The mailer-daemon situation just reinforces my perspective... really team? mailer-daemon, really? I mean having a sucking 404 was enough, hehe

Message has been deleted

Aaron Lifshin

Sep 13, 2015, 3:13:43 PM9/13/15
to Manuel Hurtado, teamlessigtech
It's fixed now.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Manuel Hurtado <mahur...@gmail.com> wrote:

I got that e-mail from www.Lessig2016.US footer, E-mail  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Aaron Lifshin

Sep 14, 2015, 12:09:40 AM9/14/15
to Manuel Hurtado, teamlessigtech
Thanks, I know.  Want to submit a fix or open a github issue against teams?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Manuel Hurtado <mahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi A,

The recruit Pledge Page counter is showing negative numbers... needs a reset.

Manuel Hurtado

Sep 14, 2015, 12:15:46 AM9/14/15
to teamlessigtech
None, sorry for wasting your time.