Stacked area graphs

Pablo Gutiérrez del Castillo

Feb 3, 2014, 1:17:29 PM2/3/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to make staked area graphs? Looking in the graph widget options I can only see "line graph" and "area graph" but no other option to make stacked graphs.

Sorry for my bad english.

Frederik Dietz

Feb 23, 2014, 4:40:14 AM2/23/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,

you can only generate stacked graphs if using the "graphite widget" since it supports whatever graphite supports.

If you use the generic "Graph Widget" then only line/area is working. The stacked graph used to work but since I had to move to a different graphing library I had to drop support for the time being.

Best regards,
Frederik