Multiple Monitors

Laap Saap

Oct 28, 2013, 12:54:05 PM10/28/13
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have 3 computers here with 3 monitors each. And now we want to display some team_dashboards on some screens. But because we want the browser to span over multiple monitors, the monitors are merged into one big high res screen. 5760x3240 resolution

But the working area of team_dashboard seems to be static. So I wonder how I can increase the working area of team_dashboard to a higher res.

If this is not possible, I can probably solve it by starting a chrome instance for each monitor.   Thank you.

Kind regards,
Lp

Frederik Dietz

Oct 29, 2013, 12:47:24 PM10/29/13
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laap Saap,

in the current version you can only change the number of columns globally for all dashboards.

Change the DASHBOARD_COLUMN_COUNT constant in:

Cheers,
Frederik

Laap Saap

Oct 31, 2013, 5:32:12 AM10/31/13
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Works great. This should be documented, I can assume many people that uses dashboard software use multiple monitors. We use those matrox cards that can hook up to more than 2 monitors.

Frederik Dietz

Nov 1, 2013, 3:55:18 AM11/1/13
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laap Saap,

great that it works for you! I'm actually planning to move all configuration into a single place before releasing the next version.

So, hopefully this will be then self documenting system, since you can edit all configuration from within the web app.

Issue here:

Cheers,
Frederik