Question how could i reload the js file

linjinquant...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014, 10:42:22 PM4/18/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
I had changed the file  app/assets/javascripts/services/flotr_graph_helper.js to custom my graph, but on production model , it did not work. what should i do to let it work?

Frederik Dietz

Apr 21, 2014, 5:31:34 AM4/21/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

ensure that the assets on your production system are the same as used in development. There's a rake task which minifies and concatenates the assets in Rails which you can also try in development mode. I found this guide to be an excellent introduction into the topic: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/asset_pipeline.html.

Cheers,
Frederik

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 4:42 AM, <linjinquant...@gmail.com> wrote:
I had changed the file  app/assets/javascripts/services/flotr_graph_helper.js to custom my graph, but on production model , it did not work. what should i do to let it work?

linjinquant...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014, 7:14:48 AM4/30/14
to team_da...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,i had resolved this problem

在 2014年4月21日星期一UTC+8下午5时31分34秒,Frederik Dietz写道: