Thursday Final Exam

Mr. Place - Social Studies

May 18, 2015, 1:15:53 PM5/18/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, all 7th grade students will be taking the DBQ essay portion of their final exam. We expect all students to be here on Thursday. Students will have two periods in which to complete this part of the final exam. (Students in support classes will have extra time, as required.) Students will take the exam during their ELA and social studies classes.  It will count for 40% of their final exam grade. The balance of the final will consist of multiple choice questions during the last full week of school in June.

We have already done two practice DBQs in class. Students are writing a third DBQ today and tomorrow to simulate the amount of time they will have for the final. This is a very important week, so please make sure your student is in school (unless medical reason).

Please let me know if you have any questions...
jeff p.