Happy Summer!

Mr. Place - Social Studies

Jun 23, 2015, 6:48:25 PM6/23/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
It's always with mixed feelings that we watch the kids leave for the summer, as they did today. We, as well as the students, are all ready for a break…but we have truly enjoyed working with your kids this year. It has been gratifying to watch your students blossom - academically, socially, and emotionally. Continue the path next year and they will definitely be ready for the challenges of RCK. We hope to see them often in our new 2nd floor digs. Enjoy a peaceful, relaxing summer with your family…
jeff p.