Final Soc St Quiz

Mr. Place - Social Studies

Jun 1, 2015, 7:59:25 PM6/1/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,
Great to be back with the kids again after taking a few days for a minor medical "repair job."
Our last quiz of the year will be on Wednesday. "A Nation Divided" is mostly about the Civil War, with a couple of questions about events leading up to it. A review set has been posted on Quizlet, and a hard copy of the review was passed out to all classes today. Later in the week we will begin review for the multiple choice portion of our final exam, which will be during class on June 18th. More about that portion of the test and our extensive review for it will follow in a few days.
jeff p.