Info. for ELA Honors Class ONLY

Mrs. O'Connor - ELA

May 26, 2015, 4:25:31 PM5/26/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Honors Families -

Sorry for the frequent correspondence lately!  Just two quick things:
  1. I've told the Honors kids that they are welcome to stay after school with me tomorrow (Wed.) until the late bus, in order to continue working on their debate.  They may take the late bus home, or if you would like to pick them up instead, please plan on arriving around 3:45 PM.
  2. As we continue to refine the plans for Friday's debate against Blue Team, it occurred to me that it would be nice to invite the parents of the three debaters (Cara, Jordan, and David) to attend.  I have a feeling you might be thrilled to come and witness your child in action!  We'll be in the auditorium, and will be starting the debate around 8:00 AM.  It should end around 8:45 AM.  Just drop me an email, and let me know if you plan to attend, so that I can alert the front desk to expect your arrival. I'm anticipating a feisty, competitive, and fun debate.  :-)

Enjoy the remainder of the day!

Regards -

Allison O'C. :-)