Test Reminder…and More!

Mr. Place - Social Studies

Apr 20, 2015, 4:41:59 PM4/20/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Lots going on in addition to the math assessment this week…

Just a reminder that we have a unit test tomorrow - Industrial Revolution, Andrew Jackson, and Manifest Destiny. Study guides can be turned in for points (7R). All serious students are welcome to attend our 7:15 study session tomorrow morning.

If they haven't already finished, students have until this Friday to complete last week's Comic Life (quiz) project and to upload it to google classroom. This may mean getting a pass from study hall or giving up part of a lunch period to go to the computer lab. It will not be accepted after this date.

Students will begin their 2nd practice DBQ after tomorrow's test. (We need to do three before the final exam DBQ in May.) Students will have the remainder of the week to work on it. I expect all students to come in after the math assessment this week ready to work. I will assist and answer questions, but they need to practice writing this one themselves. Let me know if any questions…
jeff p.