Thursday Review and Final

Mr. Place - Social Studies

Jun 16, 2015, 12:07:21 PM6/16/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Just a reminder that our 40-question final exam is Thursday. Students will take the exam during their regular social studies class. EVERYONE needs to be here!

We will have one last review @ 7:15 on Thursday morning. All are invited. I expect standing room only, so students must be attentive and not disrupt the review session with unnecessary talking. Feel free to bring in drinks and/or snacks.

The following students still need to bring in textbook:
Per 1: Leonard, Ashley,April, Caitlyn, Tim, Michael P, Eugene, Malang, Brandon, and Michael V
Per 8: Gabby, Sophia C, Josh C, Ricky, Jason, Olivia, Audrianna, Daviyon, Meaghan, Mahalia, and Kat
Per 9: Hayden, J'Naya, Matthias, Melanie, Franchesca, JT, and Amelia

Almost there!
jeff p.