Math - Week 30 :)

Mrs. Milanese - Math

Apr 17, 2015, 1:35:58 PM4/17/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

General Announcements:

The NYS Mathematics Assessment is next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (April 22, 23, and 24). We have been reviewing for the past two weeks and will continue to review until the 24th. Many students are actively engaged in the review, please encourage them to continue on this path we are almost there!! Please keep in mind this and any review that we work on is beneficial for not only the state assessment but the final exam as well.

We will not be available after school for extra help next week (4/22).

Mrs. Milanese’s Classes –
* We have an addition to our classes! The students may have mentions that we have a students teacher Ms. Yaccarino from Marist College. She has been with us for the past two weeks and will be slowly taking over my responsibilities over the next four weeks. She is a wonderful addition to our team and the students are responding well to her instruction.
Regents:
* The homework for the next 4 nights will be to complete the “Unit Reviews.” At this point each student should have questions 1 – 4 completed and should need to finish questions 5 – 8 and the crossword puzzle. Unit 1 Review was to be handed in today we only received
Honors:
* We have already collected the “Unit Reviews.” The students have been encouraged to complete corrections on all of the Unit Reviews. These will be the ONLY corrections available for the honors students this quarter.

Mrs. Liberta’s class:
• We have been working on practice questions and will continue to do so next week.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Mrs. Milanese and Mrs. Liberta