Math - Weeks 38 & 39

Mrs. Milanese - Math

Jun 12, 2015, 9:46:06 PM6/12/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Some information as we begin to wrap up the year!

7 Regents and Honors Final Exams – Tuesday, June 23rd

* We have begun to review in every class. All of the students should study the review packets that are handed out. Honors will receive a total of 5 review packets, and Regents will have 3. We will go over ALL of the reviews and answer any questions, so please encourage your student to complete the reviews.
* All students were given back their review folders, this is what they are responsible for bringing back to class each day next week.

**For Mrs. Milanese’s Regents Classes**
• Students will be made aware of their current averages on Monday and what assignments they are missing. NO EXTRA COPIES of assignments will be handed out.
• This half of the quarter the students were made well aware that “Incomplete” assignments would not be accepted. We go over every homework problem in class and answer any question the students have, they are responsible for completing their assignment and turning it in. This change was unfortunately due to the fact that MANY students were not and still are not completing their homework assignments or even checking their answers and fixing what was incorrect.
• No back assignments will be collected after Wednesday, June 17th.

**For Mrs. Liberta’s Regents Classes**
• Students have been well aware that they are not able to turn in late work for the last weeks of the quarter.

Because there are two math teachers on 7 Green this year please do NOT reply to this e-mail as it only will go to one of us. If you have any questions regarding your student please e-mail their core math teacher. Thank you!

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Milanese and Mrs. Liberta
The mission of the Wappingers Central School District is to empower all of our students with the competencies and confidence to challenge themselves, to pursue their passions, and to realize their potential while growing as responsible members of their community.