Final Review and Exam

Mr. Place - Social Studies

Jun 8, 2015, 5:46:18 PM6/8/15
to team-7-g...@googlegroups.com
Good evening everyone,
Some important year-end information…

The multiple-choice portion of our final exam will be Thursday, June 18th. Students will take the 40-question test in class. EVERYONE should be here! We will have one more blow-out final exam study session before school on the 18th, starting at 7:15. I have also posted 2 final exam review sets on Quizlet that I strongly urge students use to study. Remember, students can create flash cards, take sample tests, and play computer games on Quizlet.

Today, I passed out a comprehensive study guide that covers all the material I expect to see on the final exam. One copy per student - if they lose it, they can go to my teacher webpage and download another copy. They should keep this at home - I have a class set for in-class review.

Tomorrow we start our in-class review in earnest. Since the final exam (DBQ plus next week's questions) counts for 20% of their overall grade, I expect students to be serious and focused in class. Any student who is unable to follow instructions and disrupts final exam review will be sent to the library or another quiet room with an old-fashioned pen and paper assignment to complete - and will miss valuable review work. Please remind your student that we still have 9 full days of instruction to go.
Thank you.
jeff place

P.S.  Please have your student return his/her textbook at this time.