Google Wave Brainstorming and Listing

Ranganayaki Srinivas

Mar 16, 2010, 10:56:59 PM3/16/10
to teachersonwave
Hello all,

Thanks for your participation on Google Wave Lessons for teachers.

If some of you are having problems in accessing the waves, just hit reply and let me know. I will try to help you out.

All the teacher waves are here: http://go.askrangoo.com/teachers - this shortened link will redirect you to the teacher waves.

I have started a number of new waves as per the requests received. Please contribute to these waves by posting your own ideas, suggestions and questions.

Right now we have 65 teachers part of http://groups.google.com/group/teachersonwave. I expect the number to grow in hundreds soon. Please do not send any message to this group.  Post everything you want to share on the teacher waves.

A set of waves have been started by a group of enthusiastic teachers preparing TV programs to teach English to tribal children in Gujarat, India. Your contributions to these waves will immensely help about 8000 + tribal children and 200 + teachers. These waves are free for all teachers who want to benefit from them. So please be generous in your contribution.

A special thanks on behalf of the tribal teachers (most of them may not have access to internet but they will be watching the tribal telecast) and tribal children of India.