Monthly Webinar November 1

Rangoo

Oct 31, 2010, 8:38:22 AM10/31/10
to Teachers on Google Wave
Dear teachers,

November 1 monthly webinar is for only those teachers who have sent in
their questions. If you have sent in your questions and still not
received the webinar details send me an email with your question.

Phonics games are going to be launched througha workshop for teachers
in Hyderabad, India. That will be in the last week of November. Please
send me your suggestions, tips and questions related to the teaching
of phonics at the primary level.

Whatever you send will be shared with the teachers of Hyderabad
working with young learners. During this workshop we are also going to
talk about flash card activities, group/pair work activities using
picture cards.

Since the phonics games set has 480 picture cards and 80 boards,
teachers will be helped to find ways of using the picture cards not
only for the game but for a variety of activities. If you have
suggestions for picture card activities, send them to me and I will
share them with the teachers.

Dr. Ranganayaki Srinivas
http://www.askrangoo.com
http://www.want2learn.com