Monthly Webinars For Teachers

2 vues

Ranganayaki Srinivas

non lue,
24 mai 2010, 04:06:2924/05/2010
à hmpietr-maelt,HMPIETR VVN,Tarun Patel,SATCOM Teaching English to Tribal Children,teachersonwave,studentsonwave,shivani22004,gowri.tallari,divya.uyyuri,nestham131,laxmikanch,padilaxmi,arunalingam28
We are going to have monthly webinars for teachers. To begin with we will have the webinars on the first of every month. Later in consultation with the teachers the date can be changed, if necessary.

Please click yes or no on this wave

Then click below to post a message.

If any of you want to make a presentation in this webinar or in future webinars, let me know.

What do you need to attend the webinar?

- Internet connection

- Computer with audio, video facility

- preferably headphone with microphone if you want to make a presentation

You can pass on the message to others. But seats are limited. So whoever cannot get in this time will get the first  chance next time.

Rangoo
Participate in Teacher Webinar
http://go.askrangoo.com/teacher-webinar

Répondre à tous