Teachers Google Online Classes Updates

Rangoo

Jan 26, 2010, 2:28:00 AM1/26/10
to Teachers on Google Wave
I have created a poll where you can add your own topics as well as
vote on the listed topics for teachers. We will short list a set of
topics get your votes and start the first online class on the most
popular topics.

To access the teachers waves go to

http://go.askrangoo.com/teachers

You can bookmark this link to constantly check the latest updates.

You can also access these waves easily from within google wave. I have
created a video to show you how to save these waves and access them
easily by a single click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YiQiCd2io

Go to the youtube video on google wave

https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:search:group%253Ateachersonwave%2540googlegroups.com,restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252Bw1itZmDJA