Phonics Games

Rangoo

Nov 4, 2010, 11:44:33 PM11/4/10
to Teachers on Google Wave
This is for people in India.

I am launching a set of 20 phonics games by the end of November. If
you are in India and would like to earn some pocket money by promoting
phonics games please submit your contact info at http://www.quickquiz.info/Earn-Money.html.

If you have any questions send an email to ran...@gmail.com.

Please pass on this information to college students and others who may
be interested in associating themselves with an educational product
and earn some pocket money.

Game Details

A Series - 8 games - Rs. 450 + 100 shipping - your commission for
helping me sell this - Rs. 100

B, C, and D series - 4 games each - Rs. 300 + 100 shipping each - your
commission - Rs. 100 each.

Full set - 20 games - Rs. 1350 + 100 shipping - your commission - Rs.
400

If you sell 10 sets you make Rs. 4000, if you sell 100 sets you make
Rs. 40,000.

After getting the contact details I will send you one game set,
leaflet with information about the game and sample boards and picture.

You will have my contact details and if the schools have any questions
you can ask them to email me or talk to me on phone.

If you have any more questions I can organize a webinar for you as
well as for the teachers you contact.

Thanks in advance for participating in this academic program.

Dr. Ranganayaki Srinivas
http://www.askrangoo.com
http://www.want2learn.com