The World's Top Sexy Girl [Geeks Are Sexy] has been up and running since April2008. Originally, we were hosted on a free blogspot

TERE

Jan 19, 2009, 7:47:59 AM1/19/09
to teacher_info_I-F
The World's Top Sexy Girl [Geeks Are Sexy] has been up and running
since April2008. Originally, we were hosted on a free blogspot
A collection of the world's sexy girls photos, news, video clip and
latest paparazzi. They are including Hollywood actress, Bollywood
actress, Asia actress, supermodel, pop singers and self-confidence to
say no to the sexy.
Victoria’s Secret CEO Sharen Turney recently said her company has
gotten too sexy. Declining profits prompted her to examine the
company’s Pink line (marketed to younger women and girls) and call for
a return to a more sophisticated brand.
After Miley Cyrus, 15, walked the red carpet at the Academy Awards in
an age-appropriate (but still glam) Valentino gown, she won praise
from Kimora Lee Simmons, Baby Phat clothing designer and mother of two
girls

http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100088&t=0&c=
http://wm.scoreslivecash.com/hit.php?s=1&p=3&w=100088&t=0&c=