Re: :: TALO :: Digest for teachandlearnonline@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Peter Shanks

Oct 30, 2019, 4:22:56 PM10/30/19
to TALO
Go the researcher! My favorite beat poet

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 2:27 pm , <teachandl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Alexander Hayes <al...@alexanderhayes.com>: Oct 29 11:26PM +0800

You may just find yourself written up in there.

"... Over 9 years, and close to a million words of self-reflexive prose
later, this Research Journal Summary (RJS) brings the research experience,
knowledge gathering and learning into a 51,555 word titrate, an overview."

http://bit.ly/2qMO8sb

Kind regards,

*Alexander Hayes*
rgrozdanic <rgroz...@gmail.com>: Oct 30 08:05AM +1100

Woo hoo. I hope you're having a big drink right now. You deserve it.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 02:26, Alexander Hayes <al...@alexanderhayes.com>
wrote:

Vance Stevens <vanc...@gmail.com>: Oct 30 09:41AM +0800

Way to Go Dr. Alex!

Great to see this turn up in my email. Thanks so much for sharing.

Proud to be cited, cheers,

*Vance Stevens*
http://minecraftmooc.org
https://learning2gether.net/