TALO

Alexander Hayes

Dec 8, 2017, 12:40:21 AM12/8/17
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
"...The internet brought with it both good and bad according to some people. I would rather describe it as just is. The world's most successful project in a contemporary context."

Leigh Blackall

Dec 17, 2017, 7:44:04 PM12/17/17
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
I'd rather think that there IS such thing as rights and wrongs, determined by hermetic principles for example, and that clearly there are many things wrong, not so much with the Internet as a medium, but with the design of what goes on it.

TALO Links

Alexander Hayes

Dec 17, 2017, 9:43:45 PM12/17/17
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com