E-learning recommendations

rgrozdanic

Nov 25, 2018, 9:43:12 PM11/25/18
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi there TALO - hope you're all having a fabulous day.

I need some recommendations for brilliant e-learning developers who can create courseware and possibly host it too.

I don't trust the great god google when it comes to this stuff so I'm coming to you - who do you recommend who makes great stuff that works? It's for a corporate audience so it needs to be polished. And obviously, it needs to be good quality/well made from an educational and design point of view too.

Let me know your top choices. Prefer someone in Sydney but happy to consider developers  anywhere in Australia.

Thanks!

Leigh Blackall

Nov 25, 2018, 10:29:51 PM11/25/18
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com
Me?

Harvest open source content, make additions where there are gaps, polish with audio visual and graphic layout, package and manufacture consent.

TALO Links

rgrozdanic

Nov 25, 2018, 10:46:16 PM11/25/18
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh

I need to be at arm's length from any provider so noone on TALO is really in my sights. We also need someone who pretty much does this for corporate clients day in day out which unfortunately will mean large or established providers.

Having said that, I can't say I've seen alot of good e-learning lately. Or ever. Apart from MOOCs, which I love. Unless someone can change my mind? (Most providers have glossy videos about them but no real information on their courses or opportunities to go in and have a look around).

But I digress...

Jennifer Dunbabin

Nov 25, 2018, 11:15:51 PM11/25/18
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
How about Peter Shanks?

Vicki Smith

Nov 25, 2018, 11:20:04 PM11/25/18
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com

Reymark Alba

Nov 27, 2018, 4:05:04 AM11/27/18
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com

TALO Links

Reymark V. Alba
People Plan God Laughs, Just Wing It!!!
They are able because they think they are able.