Re: Disrupted Narratives

minh mcCloy

Apr 12, 2019, 12:39:14 AM4/12/19
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019, 2:30 pm minh mcCloy, <miz...@gmail.com> wrote:
We had our stories. - With this technology [insert ideals] will become widespread.-

We were excited. We were so enthusiastic. We researched; we talked; we implemented. Things looked promising.

These narratives, our stories, have been disrupted. Can we tell them again? Should we?

No developed sense of where I'm going with this. But we are homo narrans. By our stories we are known.

Same stories, different endings? Different stories?

Or accept the disrupted narratives as inevitable and sink into the Slough of Despond?

All you TALO folk with trained minds and rigour - does this have any resonance for you? Anyone?