Consul: Developer Needed

Alexander Hayes

Jan 14, 2021, 6:01:52 AM1/14/21
to TALO
Hi folks,

I hope 2021 has brought you better fortunes than what we were landed with in 2020.

Today I spoke with a colleague who is keen to engage the services of a Ruby on Rails dev. expert. The remit is to install a version of https://consulproject.org/en/ on a managed hosted server and to provide an SLA for version upgrades.

If you are in contact with anyone who might be able to help us please let me know. I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Alexander Hayes Phd
Partner, Oethica Group Productions.

_______

I acknowledge the traditional owners of the land I currently live and work on, the Whadjuk people of the Noongar nation. Always has been, always will be, Aboriginal land.
_______

Member

UNAA (WA Division) - https://www.unaa.org.au/

________

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email. The views and opinions are the originator's yet do not necessarily reflect the views of all partners of Oethica Group Productions (OGP). Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from opening it upon its receipt.