Hospitals hiring ex-cons

1 view

der Hoaxster

May 16, 2015, 9:10:57 PM5/16/15
to Sergeant Slavery

der Hoaxster

Apr 6, 2016, 10:49:00 AM4/6/16
to em...@googlegroups.com, wrongi...@googlegroups.com, World-wid...@yahoogroups.com
People do not get convicted of alcoholism. It is a disease and not a criminal act. Many alcoholics live sober lives and commit no crimes. I even associate with some people who have that disease.

Mahindra sells Indian made small tractors in the US. I suspect they will end up taking a big share of the world tractor market, like Kubota. Mahindra started off assembling International Harvester tractors in India and assembling Jeeps there as well. The next step was to make their own brand.

Mahindra signed up GM dealers, who lost their franchise due to the 2008 auto bailout, to sell Mahindra pickups in the US. They never won US government approval to do so. I do not know if it was safety and environmental issues or some thing else.

There were rumors that the GM and Chrysler dealers who had not made donations to the Obama campaign were the ones who lost their franchises.

Mahindra has an office right off I-75 north of Detroit. This is related to their sales of vehicles in the US.

I agree that I would prefer to have ex-cons tending assembly machines rather than telemarketing.

"Artie!" <ano...@tampabay.rr.com> We have nurses and other medical staff in our own hospitals who are bigtime alcoholics. Cops, secret service and FBI agents, past presidents FDR and the Kennedy boys as well.
Are automobiles made in India? You know, India is the 4th wealthiest economy on the planet.
Artie.

[dH] This Indian automaker wants to hire Detroit ex-cons.

http://michiganradio.org/post/indian-auto-supplier-breathe-new-life-detroits-southwestern-high-school